– Wong, E. Y. C., Mo, D. Y., & So, S. (2020). Closed-loop digital twin system for air cargo load planning operations. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 1-13.
– Ho, D. C., Mo, D. Y., Wong, E. Y., & Leung, S. M. (2019). Business intelligence for order fulfilment management in small and medium enterprises. International Journal of Internet Manufacturing and Services, 6(2), 169-184.
– Wong, E., & Wei, Y. (2018). Customer online shopping experience data analytics: Integrated customer segmentation and customised services prediction model. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 46(4), 406-420.
– Wong, E.Y.C., Mo, D.Y. (2018). Close-looped digital twin system on cargo loading planning operations. 19th Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference, 5-8 December 2018, Hong Kong.
– Wong, E.Y.C., Kong, K.H., Hui, R.T.Y. (2017) The influence of learners’ openness to IT experience on the attitude and perceived learning effectiveness with virtual reality technologies, IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE), 12-14 December 2017.
– Wong, E.Y.C., Mo, D.Y.W., Ng, T.Y., Chan, K.Y., Chan, K.Y., Lau, H.Y.K. (2017). Development of Immersive Virtual Reality System for Planning of Cargo Loading Operations. ICVAR 2017: 19th International Conference on Virtual and Augmented Reality. 8-9 January 2017, Singapore (Best Presentation Award).
– Wong, E.Y.C., Yip, I.W.H., Zhou, E., (2015). Immersive virtual reality in logistics, data analytics and industrial applications. The 20th Asia Pacific Decision Science Institute Conference (APDSI 2015). 19-24 Jul 2015, HK.
– Wong, E.Y.C., Zhou, E., (2015) Assessing factors in mobile marketing context model adopting TAM, Commitment-Trust Theory, environment and emotional items in facilitating purchasing intention. International Conference on Service System and Service Management (ICSSSM 2015) – 22-24 Jun 2015.
– Wong, E.Y.C., Lau, H.Y.K, (2009). Advancement in the twentieth century in artificial immune systems for optimization: review and future outlook., IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 11-14, 2009, San Antonio, Texas, USA.